Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Kickoff!

I would like to say that I have spent long hours debating over whether or not to start a blog, but I didn't - I read yet another gloom and doom article about the state of the Real Estate Market and decided it's time to give some insider information to Mr. and Ms. Homeowner (or potential homeowner).

I'm not sure where this blog will take us, but it is my intention to share some valuable information as well true stories of dreams and nightmares in the industry. I will write about home inspections, negotiations, commissions, pricing, buying, selling, negotiations, etc., etc., etc. If anyone reading this has stories to share or questions to ask - I'll be happy to post any that seem relavent or informative (or funny or sad) and will do my best to answer your questions.

I will try to take you day by day through an active, top producing real estate office. There are good and bad agents, good and bad experiences and a bustle of activity that is sometimes overwhelming. Hope you will find this blog worthwhile and maybe even entertaining! Today is the day after Christmas and tomorrow it's back to work - no doubt a crisis of some sort is waiting. Check in with me tomorrow, it will be my first post describing the action and the outcomes - this could be fun!

No comments: